Saturday, December 17, 2011

Promises, Promises, Promises

Promises. Clearly I can't keep them. Like when I promised to post every Friday... and then I didn't.

BUT NOW I AM MAKING A SUPER DUPER PROMISE. And I AM going to keep it.

You see... this weekend happens to be very busy. Next week is going to be very busy. I probably won't have time to post more than a paragraph, and maybe a picture. But I want to give this blogging my best effort, and I need time for that.

In strolls Christmas Break. Ahem. I mean Winter Break.

We get exactly one week off from school, but I plan to be done applying to college within the first few days of break. Hopefully.

THEREFORE. I make this promise to my lovely readers:

I solemnly swear to post every single day that I am off for break. 


It's going to be a week-long party of art presents, overdramatic story-telling, and Hannukah dreidel gambling.

1 comment:

  1. Gfish! good to read from you :)

    A hacker deleted my blog and gmail. So I created a new one again. Chk it out!

    Drawings and poems

    ReplyDelete