Monday, February 6, 2012

Fame

Guys... I don't know how to tell you this...

BUT I'M ACTUALLY FAMOUS.

This is me being famous... in case you couldn't tell.

I know, I know, you're surprised. Frankly, I'm a bit surprised myself. I mean, I didn't choose to be famous. It just kind of happened, like how Thor didn't choose to be born a god or Spiderman didn't choose to get bitten by that super spider. It all just kind of happened.

You see, my dear, dear friends...


I'd like to thank my family for this, who had absolutely no part in my achievements other than occasionally acknowledging the fact that I have a blog and giving me a place to live. I'd like to thank my friends, who are just super and awesome and I love them. And I'd like to thank my followers, who-









Guys... I'm not famous. Just delusional.

I have, however, recently been given the honor to write alongside a group of fantastic teenagers on the Miss Unlimited segment of the website Aiming Low. They are all so talented, and I feel extraordinarily privileged to be a part of such a fun-loving, positive group of girls. On the website, we help inspire young ladies to stay positive and be themselves, as well as address normal issues we deal with on a day to day basis. I hope that you'll take the time to not only read my posts on there (I believe mine goes up tomorrow!) but also the posts of the others, for they truly are wonderful.

Shout-out to JW Moxie, you da bomb!

My apologies if this looks nothing like you. <3

9 comments:

  1. I'm sexy and I know it! xoxo

    TOO FUNNY.

    Word.

    We are lucky to have you and all your famedom (I totally just made that word up) on Miss Unlimited!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, for some reason everyone I try to draw ends up looking like slight variations of the same cartoon.

      Delete
  2. Love the post and welcome to the Aiming Low family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am curious how you got so many followers! Did you do much advertising? Did it take awhile to see traffic increase? etc. etc?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, a lot of shameless self promotion. It also doesn't hurt to look around other people's blogs and leave comments and such. The more love you give, the more you get. <3

      Delete
  4. I just read your article =D You go gfish!
    (Thanks for the advice about followers by the way) Ugh! I wish I didn't have so much work so I could make more stuff. Bleh

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey- when you do become famous- mention me? :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray for you, G-fish! Branching out to post on another site- just a stepping stone to greatness! One day in the near future you will get the fame and recognition you deserve ;)

    ReplyDelete