Friday, October 28, 2011

The Underworld Gets Little Internet Service

Dear readers,

I would like to formally apologize for my untimely demise, for I have indeed died. I know, it's a pity. What you are reading now is my will.

To my first follower, I leave my personal gang robe. To my vlogger friend April, I leave my trident. And to everyone else I leave my wolverine action figures and pokemon beanbag chairs.

Sincerely,
-gfish


...


Okay. Fine. Have it your way, I haven't died. But I have banished myself to the dark corners of the Underworld... because I'm a horrible person and deserve this fate. Also, if I had to go anywhere when I died, I would want it to be the Underworld, because that would mean that I was right all along and mythology does exist. It does. I swear it upon the river Styx.


Anyway, enough apologies and whatnot. I have had crap to deal with, but I'm not going to tell you about it because Negative Nancies and Debbie Downers are lame. And they deserve the fields of Asphodel (mythology nerd term for field of punishment in the Underworld). Besides, I don't really have any excuses for not finding time to blog.

The point of this post, however, is that I'm back, and I'm going to try harder to write posts more regularly. I shall set goals for specific days, and glower angrily at myself in the mirror when these goals are ignored.

Ignore the fact that technically... this mirror image makes no sense whatsoever.

For now I'm going to try for a post every Friday, and if the muses inspire more, than there shall be more.

2 comments:

  1. hey I really like your blog, its very unusual but pretty cool. Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! A free virtual gang robe for you, my friend! ;D

    ReplyDelete